We’re very proud to announce that Rigforce is now a partner of FIFO Families!
We are now able to offer all Rigforce personnel a fantastic FIFO Families silver membership at a discounted rate. This membership offers invaluable support for the families of FIFO workers, which can include:
- Social connections with other families
- Help and advice from mentors
- Newsletters and updates about what’s going on in your area
- Online resources including private Facebook group, eBooks, webinars, video workshops and business directory
- Get-togethers for special occasions (e.g. Father’s Day without Dad, Long Distance Christmas)
- FIFO Families Membership & Discount Card, offering savings across a huge range of purchases, from everyday shopping to travel and financial advice.
FIFO Families was founded in 2010 by Nicole Ashby, a FIFO partner who saw a real need for the families of FIFO workers to connect with each other. FF now brings together dozens of groups across Australia and New Zealand to offer support, social connection and advice from people who know the challenges of the FIFO life.
Watch this space for more details on the benefits of a FIFO Families membership, coming events and updates from the FIFO community. If you’d like to talk to us about signing up for your Rigforce discounted FF membership, please get in touch on +61(0)8 9389 2800.
Rigforce communications are intended to provide general information and commentary and should not be taken as professional or legal advice.