Great people are the core of our business, and every year we try to revisit the ways we can show our crew how much we appreciate them. Over the last few months we’ve been working on new ways to support and reward our personnel.
With the end of the year approaching, we thought we’d take the opportunity to run through some of the new personnel benefits we’ve been working on – and remind you about some of the existing ones you may not be taking advantage of!
FIFO Families Member Benefits
If you’ve been reading Offshore On Topic, the Rigforce blog, you’ll know that we’re very proud to have recently become a partner of FIFO Families. Not only is FF one of the best support networks around for FIFO workers and their families, it offers a huge range of benefits just for members.
Rigforce Discounted Membership
All Rigforce personnel can take advantage of our heavily discounted FIFO Families membership rate – please get in touch to find out more.
Each new member receives an exclusive welcome pack, including:
- 20% off Paramount Group taxi services
- 15% off Vision Financial Strategies
- Free Financial Health Check with Acorn Life Path
- Exclusive discounts with P&O cruises
- 10% off premium services with Positive Parenting 101
- Discount Session with Think Well Counselling
FIFO Families Discount Card
Your Rigforce FIFO Families Membership also gives you access to a bunch of great discounts on everything from everyday expenses to family holidays, including:
- 5% off Woolworth’s gift cards which include Masters, Woolworths, BigW, BWS, Caltex and Dan Murphy’s
- 10% off Emirates flights
- 5% off David Jones Gift Cards
- Discounted dining and accommodation throughout Australia and NZ
- And much, much more – check out theFIFO Families website for all the details
Rigforce Personnel Benefits
Our company benefits aim to help with the things offshore workers need most as part of the job: insurance, travel, administration and support.
24/7 Support and Emergency Response
Whether it’s a pay query, a cancelled flight or an emergency, we’ve got people standing by ready to help you at any time of day, no matter where you are. You’ll talk to someone who has all of your information on hand – most likely someone you’ve met in person – and we’ll get the problem solved in the fastest possible time frame.
Global Insurance Benefits
Peace of mind is crucial when you’re working offshore. We provide 24/7 global medivac cover for our employees for any work related injuries or illnesses.
Rigforce personnel based in Australia can also take advantage of added private health cover through our HBF Corporate Membership, which includes:
- Up to 12% off Hospital and Essentials cover
- Up to 23% off home, landlords, car, boat and caravan cover
- Up to 19% off travel insurance
- Waived two-month and six-month waiting periods on most Hospital and Essentials services – see policy terms and conditions
- Up to 52 weeks complimentary health cover, if on sick leave without pay (this does not apply to overseas visitor health cover). Members must have been on an HBF Corporate health plan for 12 months
- 26 weeks complimentary health cover for spouse and dependents in the event of your death (this does not apply to overseas visitors health cover)
Discounted Airline Lounge Access with Qantas
Rigforce personnel enjoy big savings off individual Qantas Club memberships through Flight Centre, including $130 off the joining fee.
Airline Rewards Points
As we manage this in house, we’re not locked into arrangements with travel or training providers, so we’re flexible with your travel arrangements. Subject to operator requirements, we can partner with your preferred airline to make sure you’re getting the full benefit of all those air miles.
Hands-free certification management
We handle all of your certs and licences in our central Certification and Training management system, so you’re always up to date and ready to work.
We’re always looking for ways to make working with Rigforce more valuable for our crew, so if you have any feedback or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
Rigforce communications are intended to provide general information and commentary and should not be taken as professional or legal advice.