Your Safety is Our First Concern.
Rigforce have developed a Safety Management System (SMS) specific to the requirements of the offshore drilling industry. We recognise that ours is a unique working environment which requires a unique approach to health and safety. The wellbeing of our personnel remains a priority at all times, and we have the systems in place to ensure you have support when you need it, wherever you are.
Our Safety Management System (SMS)
- 24/7 global Medivac coverage for all employees
- Rigforce Company Doctors provide 24/7 support to our client’s Rig Medics and HSE teams. Our doctors are offshore oil and gas specialists with extensive expertise in remote medical assessments and treatment, injury management and fit for work assessments.
- Tailored safety policies and procedures, from induction and on-boarding to Injury Management and Return to Work programs.
- Comprehensive management, monitoring and reporting on safety performance.
- UKOOA medicals for new personnel.
- Tracking and management of employee certifications to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Medical emergency support coverage, extending to the North Sea, the Middle East, the Americas and Australasia.
Our HSEQ policies cover the following key areas:
- RFPOL001 Business Ethics Policy
- RFPOL002 Discrimination and Equal Employment Policy
- RFPOL003 Quality Management Policy
- RFPOL006 Health and Safety Policy
- RFPOL009 Drug and Alcohol Policy
- RFPOL011 Workplace Bullying Policy
- RFPOL015 Injury Management Policy
- RFPOL016 Emergency Preparedness Policy
- RFPOL017 Environmental Management Policy
- RFPOL018 Incident Reporting and Investigation Policy
Please refer to our corporate health and safety policy which can be downloaded here.